Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Arts and Aesthetics Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Arts and Aesthetics Research Assistantship 2020 from MPhil/ PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 16,000 per month.
Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Arts and Aesthetics Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have an MPhil/ PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences subject with knowledge of Bihari languages (desirable Bhojpuri, Magahi, and Maithili)
- Have prior experience of Video-recording/ Photography and documentation and sound knowledge of MS-Office and experience
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 16,000 per month.
- date of birth/age
- essential/ technical/professional qualifications
- research work
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 28th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- In the view of the Pandemic COVID 19, the interview will be held online.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for a period of 6 months or till his/her services are required by the Principal Investigator or till the validity of the project, whichever is earlier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more