Jawaharlal Nehru University DST (SERB) Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for the Jawaharlal Nehru University DST (SERB) Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST (SERB) project entitled, “Studies on ferritin degradation by dopamine in astroglial cells”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 28,000 per month.
Jawaharlal Nehru University DST (SERB) Special Centre for Molecular Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc or equivalent in any branch of biological sciences with at least two years (2 yr) of research experience in mammalian gene expression, techniques on molecular/cell biology related to handling RNA in mammalian cell types, performing Western Blot and working experience in the area of iron biology
- Have valid NET and/or GATE qualification
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 28,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Application on plain paper along with CV should reach the undersigned on or before March 25, 2021.
Prof. C.K. Mukhopadhyay
Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
Jawaharlal Nehru University
E. mail: email@example.com
Application deadline: 25th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only candidates those are having the requisite essential qualification should apply.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by BANDHARAPU PRANAY REDDY on 25-Mar-2021
Dimple Thapa on 06-Apr-2021
We would request you to log in to your user dashboard and try to check the status there.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more