Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund invites applications for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2021 from postgraduate candidates. This scholarship aims to support the study of PhD in India from Indian nationals and nationals of other Asian countries. Selected students will receive a maintenance allowance including a tuition fee of INR 18,000 per month and a contingent expense of INR 15,000 per annum for study tours within India.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2021 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class postgraduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and postgraduate levels
- Be already registered/admitted for PhD degree with a recognized University/Institution in India. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply
- Not be above 35 years of age
- Be a full-time PhD scholar
Selected students will get:
- Maintenance allowance including tuition fee INR 18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. of INR 15,000 per annum.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
- A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.
- PhD registration certificate.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Enclose all the necessary documents
Step 4: Send the completed application form and documents to Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 before 31 May 2021
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
Selections will be based on the eligibility criteria and submitted details.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is available for 2 years.
- Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Selection Committee's decision to call a candidate for an interview or select a candidate for the scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more