Jan Bhagidari Challenge 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 12-04-2018 Posted By : Admin
Jan Bhagidari Challenge 2018 invites applications from Indian citizens (either individuals or companies/institutions). The objective of the scholarship is to encourage Indian citizens to bring innovative ideas to raise money for the Indian railways.
Jan Bhagidari Challenge 2018
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should be 18 years or above as on 20th March 2018.
- An applicant can be an individual, a company or an institution.
Note: Applicant can apply for the challenge either individually or in a team
Jan Bhagidari challenge 2018 provides:
- First Prize: Up to INR 10 Lac
- Second Prize: Up to INR 5 Lac
- Third Prize: Up to INR 3 Lac
- Fourth Prize: Up to INR 1 Lac
How can you apply?
Step 1: Applicant can click here to register as a new user.
Step 2: Login to fill the application form.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
The selection process will take place in three steps that include -
- Shortlisting of 50 entries through double-blind review.
- Selection of top 10 most promising ideas by the expert panel.
- Selection of final four winners by the Competition Committee formed by the Ministry.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant should submit the write up in Hindi or English.
- An applicant can submit the application as an individual or it can be a team project.
- If applying as a team, the number of team members should not exceed six.
- An employee of Indian Railways directly involved in execution and evaluation of the Challenge cannot apply.
- Any member or employee of Knowledge cum execution partner / Organizer cannot apply.
- Any member of the Evaluation panel, Experts and Jury for the Challenge cannot apply.
To know more, click here.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more