Jamia Millia Islamia Research Assistantship/Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jamia Millia Islamia invites applications for Jamia Millia Islamia Research Assistantship/Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from MSc/PhD degree holders. The positions are purely temporary for which continuation will be subject to progress as well as co-terminus with the PURSE program. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 55,000 per month (for Post-Doctoral Fellowship) and INR 21,000 per month (for Research Assistantship).
Jamia Millia Islamia Research Assistantship/Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
Post Doctoral Fellowship Qualification-
- Hold a PhD in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology
- Have publication in WoS/SCOPUS indexed journals
Experience in handling scientific equipment (such as XRD, Spectrophotometers, DLS, contact angle, TGA/DSC, Raman) / industry experience will be preferable
Research Assistant Qualification-
- Hold an MSc in Physics/Chemistry (with at least 55% marks)
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 55,000 per month (for Post Doctoral Fellowship) and INR 21,000 per month (for Research Assistantship).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with biodata.
Step 3: Send the biodata via email to email@example.com.
Central Instrumentation Facility,
S. Ramanujan Block, Jamia Millia Islamia,
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- Employed candidates will be required to submit no objection certificate (NoC) from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more