Jamia Hamdard Wockhardt Excellence Award 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jamia Hamdard invites nominations from researchers working in the areas of Biological, Chemical, Engineering Science & Technology, Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences for Wockhardt Excellence Award 2019. This is an annual award that bestows individuals who have made outstanding and evidently important contributions to human knowledge and fundamental progress.
Jamia Hamdard Wockhardt Excellence Award 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a citizen of India involved in research in any other areas specified
- Be working at any recognised minority institution of the country (including Jamia Hamdard), OR
- Be a minority candidate working anywhere in India
- Be below 50 years of age as on 31 December 2018
Note: The award is also open for Overseas citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) working in India.
The award includes -
- A cash prize of INR 3 Lakh
- A Silver Plaque
- A Citation
- Completed nomination/application form
- A CD/DVD/USB flash drive containing a digital photograph of the applicant (in JPEG format), duly filled proforma and significant publications (in PDF format)
- Attested copy of the certificate of age like Passport, Aadhaar Card or SSL Certificate
- Certificate for the Minority status of the organization where the applicant is working
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can submit their nominations through any of the authorities specified by following the below-given steps -
Step 1: Download the nomination form here.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send original and four copies of the nomination/application form to the below-mentioned address with the envelope superscribed as 'Application/Nomination for Wockhardt Excellence Award'.
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi - 110062
The selection of the candidates for the award will be made on the basis of contributions made by them through their work done in India during five years preceding the year of the award. A jury comprising of highly qualified experts will recommend the nominations to the Vice Chancellor of Jamia Hamdard, who will take the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
- The authorities through which the candidates can submit their nominations include -
- Secretaries of Science and Technology Departments
- Departments/Ministries like Atomic Energy, Commerce, Health & Family Welfare, Environment & Forest, Human Resource Development, New & Renewable Energy, Industry, Earth Sciences, and Space
- Members of the Standing Advisory Committee (overseas) of DBT
- Director General of Scientific Organizations like ICMR, CSIR, DRDO
- Presidents of Scientific Societies and Academies of all India character
- UGC Chairman
- Directors/Vice Chancellors of Universities and Deemed Universities
- Directors of National Research Laboratories and Advisor/Member (Science)
- The name of the awardees will be announced during the next Founder's Day of Jamia Hamdard.
- The selected awardees will get the award in the next convocation of Jamia Hamdard.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more