James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Osmania University’s Centre for International Programmes (OUCIP) is inviting applications for James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University 2019 from PhD students. It is a one-month residential fellowship that will be held during the winter vacations. The objective of this fellowship is to encourage research in American studies and American Literature. A total number of two fellowships, one in International Relations (Social Science) and one in American Literature will be awarded in 2019 winter session.
James Roach Fellowship, Osmania University 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a PhD course from any accredited Indian University
- Have maintained a consistently good academic record
- Have the subject/area of the proposed research as optional (honours)
Under this fellowship, the awardees will be eligible to get the following benefits:
- Contingency amount of INR 5,000 to meet the expenses of xerox and material printing
- AC-III Tier Train Fare to and fro from the student’s University to OUCIP
- Free boarding and lodging facility at OUCIP Guest House for the complete one-month duration of the fellowship
- Consultation with senior experts at OUCIP for up to three to four hours per week to discuss the chosen area of study
- A single page statement stating the proposed research project details, methodology, objectives, etc.
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s PhD professor
How can you apply?
Application deadline - 15th November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The recipients are required to be present at OUCIP Library during the one-month duration of the fellowship.
- They need to be a member of OUCIP or become a member before or after submitting their application for the program.
- The recipients are required to make two seminar presentations at OUCIP. The first presentation has to be made within the first week of the program while the second one before the completion of the fellowship.
- Recipients will have to submit a written report on the day of their second presentation.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more