Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Delhi 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Council of Ministers, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Delhi 2020 from students studying in the coaching institutes of Delhi and having a family income less than INR 8,00,000 per annum. This scholarship aims to support the study of all the needy students who wish to make their dream come true.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Delhi 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed class 10 and 12 from Delhi
- Belong to SC, ST, OBC and general category
- Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 8,00,000
- Civil services conducted by UPSC - for coaching for all the syllabus except option subject - INR 1,00,000
- Civil services conducted by UPSC - for the coaching of the optional subject - INR 40,000
- Judicial Services Examinations - INR 1,00,000
- Entrance Exam for professional courses of Science stream, i.e. Engineering, Medical, NDA, CDS - INR 1,00,000
- Entrance Exam for other professional courses, i.e. MBA, CLAT, etc - INR 50,000
- Group A and B exam other than civil services - INR 50,000
For more details, click here.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST, OBC candidates
- Income certificate in case of general category candidate
Note: The income certificate must be issued by the District Magistrate Office.
How can you apply?
There is no separate process to apply. The students studying in any of the 46 empanelled coaching institutes under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna will receive the scholarship.
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship on the basis of academic merit and economic condition of the family.
Terms and Conditions
- The department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Government of Delhi is funding the entire expenditure.
- The grants will be released in two instalments to the institutions for a respective year.
- The selected students have to attend the classes, if in case, without any valid reason a student is absent for more than 15 days, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- 75% of the beneficiaries will be from Delhi Government School.
For more terms and conditions, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
respected sir, right now iam taking coaching for neet.My parent's salary is greater than 8 lac but we got too many debts.And from general category.i am afraid i cant persue any scholarships.
Asked by JUNIA ANNA JOHN on 10-Jun-2021
Sir I am were not studying yet but I have passed my 12th in 2019 due to financial I can't continue my studies.Now can I apply for this Scholarship?
Asked by Muntazir Ali on 18-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 19-Feb-2021
If you fulfill the set eligibility criteria for the scholarship, you may apply for it. However, the mere application does not guarantee your selection for receiving the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more