Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20 from mothers or recognised guardians (in absence of mother) of students studying in Class 1 to 12 who are below poverty line. The key objective of this scheme is to reduce the illiteracy rate in the state. The selected candidates will receive INR 15,000 per annum for their ward.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The scheme is open for candidates who fulfil the following eligibility conditions -
- The mother/guardian should belong to the BPL household.
- Irrespective of the number of children in the family who are studying in Class 1 to 12, the mother/guardian will receive financial assistance.
- The family should have a white ration card issued by the government.
- The mother should have a valid Aadhar card or have applied for it and verified.
- Children of the beneficiary must be studying in Class 1 to 12 at a government/ private aided/ private unaided schools/ junior colleges recognised by the government including residential schools /junior colleges.
- Mother or guardian must ensure at least 75% attendance of the children in their school.
- Parents and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- If child discontinues the study in the middle of the session of the academic year then he/she will not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- State or central government employee is not eligible for this scheme.
The selected candidates will receive INR 15,000 per annum for their ward.
- Ration card
- Student's school identity card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Name of school
- Mother's passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by following the steps mentioned below,
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Apply through the heads of the institutions in which the students are studying.
- For schools with strength less than 100, the application deadline is 25th November 2020
- For schools with strength between 100 and 300, the application deadline is 26th November 2020
- For schools with strength more than 100, the application deadline is 27th November 2020
The selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- If children discontinue their school then they will not be part of this amma vodi scheme and will not be granted financial assistance.
- In case a student discontinues his education during the academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will not be granted to their beneficiary.
- It will kill child labour in the entire state and educate the upcoming generation and give rise to a better-educated society.
To know more, refer the important links.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Laxmi Durga Bhavani Paritala on 30-Sep-2020
Dimple Thapa on 30-Sep-2020
Kindly follow the below link and apply for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more