Jadavpur University Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jadavpur University invites applications for Jadavpur University Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering Project Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Development of sensor probes for quantification of active constituents in Andrographispaniculata and Piper nigrum using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 14,000 per month.
Jadavpur University Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an MTech degree in Instrumentation & Electronics Engg./ Electronics and Communication Engg. or equivalent
- Have one year of experience in research/ teaching
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 14,000 per month.
- Two passport size photographs
- Academic certificates and marksheets
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application on plain paper and attach all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application with all documents by email to email@example.com and make a request to appear for the interview.
Date of online interview: 25th August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview through Google Meet will be available only in special circumstances where candidates have previously requested tor the same with soft copies of the testimonials forwarded to the above-mentioned email.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the candidates appearing before the interview board/selection committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more