IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) Pune invites applications for IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020 from Ph.D./ME/M. Tech degree holders. The selected candidates would be working on the project titled - “Optical Clock-Based Accurate Time Stamping in Quantum Communication”. The selected candidate will receive a monthly fellowship of INR 54,000 plus HRA.
IUCAA Pune Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have Ph.D. in Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation/Optical engineering/Fabrication/other related areas. Candidates who have defended their Ph.D. thesis and waiting for final degree can also apply.
- Hold an ME/M. Tech in Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation/Optical engineering/ other related areas with a minimum of three years' experience and having at least one original research paper in SCI journals
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C, C++, Python, Matlab/ Mathematica / VHDL/ LabVIEW/ Solidwork / COMSOL/ ANSYS is desirable
The selected candidate will receive fellowship INR 54,000 plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Experience Certificate (for theoretical, experimental, instrumentation, or other working experience)
- List of Publications
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Reference/Recommendation
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with (i) A detailed curriculum vitae mentioning theoretical, experimental, instrumentation, or other working experience, (ii) List of publications, (iii) Statement of purpose, and (iv) Two confidential letters of reference
Step 2: Mention the subject line ‘RA application at the PQM-lab’ and send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and time of Interview: 30th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates can start to work immediately after the selection or later, depending on the pandemic situation on a mutually agreeable date.
- The total tenure of the position is for three years, renewable annually based on performance.
- HRA will be provided only if he/she does not avail IUCAA’s accommodation.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more