IUCAA Pune Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) Pune invites applications for IUCAA Pune Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from Ph.D. degree holders. The remuneration of the selected candidate is variable.
IUCAA Pune Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have experience working with a mixed environment employing optical design tools like Zemax integrated with Python for data generation, analysis, and presentation
- Be able to augment the capabilities and overcome the limitations of standard optical design software packages through first principle ray tracing techniques which account for polarization effects at interfaces, materials, polarization elements, etc.
- Prior experience in complex instrument modeling especially for polarimetry will be of advantage
- Familiarity with instrument assembly, integration, and testing will add strength to the application.
The remuneration of the selected candidate is variable.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of Reference
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with (i) Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications (marking refereed publications), (ii) Statement of Purpose in Portable Document Format (PDF) and (iii) Three confidential letters of reference sent directly by the persons recommending.
Step 3: Send the application with the subject line ‘Application for a Post-Doctoral Fellow in WALOP Projec via mail to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Recommendation Letters deadline: September 21, 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The successful applicant will work as part of the international WALOP/PASIPHAE team
- The position will start in October 2020 or later. The total tenure of the position will be three years, renewable annually based on performance, continued requirements, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more