IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) Pune invites applications for IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Optical clock based accurate time stamping in quantum communication”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA
IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc or MTech degree in Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation/Optical engineering/ other related areas with minimum 60% marks
- Have CSIR or UGC NET-JRF / NET-LS/ GATE/ INAT/ JEST qualification
Final year students awaiting results can also apply
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of Publications
- Statement of Purpose
- One confidential letter of reference
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents.
Step 3: Send completed application in a single PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘JRF application at the PQM-lab’.
One confidential letter of reference should be sent directly by the persons recommending to email@example.com for full consideration.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020 midnight of IST
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The finally offered candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending on the pandemic situation / mutually agreeable date.
- The total tenure of the position is for three years, renewable annually based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more