ITR-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Integrated Test Range (ITR), a premier laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for ITR-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 54,000 per month (for RA).
ITR-DRDO Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Junior Research Fellowship -
- Not exceed 28 years of age as on 04/09/2020
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in first division with valid GATE score OR
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech degree in first division both at the graduate and postgraduate levels
For Research Associateship -
- Not exceed 35 years of age as on 04/09/2020
- Hold a PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering/IT, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with 3 years of research experience plus publication of at least one research paper in SCI journal
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 54,000 per month (for RA).
- Qualification certificates
- GATE/NET certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application in PDF format along with certificates and testimonials via email to email@example.com.
Note: Superscribe the subject of the email as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ...." in block letters.
Application deadline: 04th September 2020
Date of walk-in-interview: 16th September 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- It may please be noted that the offer of fellowship/associateship does not confer on candidates any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Police verification/Medical Test/Antecedents of selected candidates will be carried out/verified as per Govt. rules.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I have passed 12 and i am from commerce stream so i need to apply for scholarship. Which scholarship should I apply?
Asked by Barbi Paul on 07-Aug-2020
Dimple Thapa on 07-Aug-2020
Kindly follow the below link and apply for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more