Italian Government Scholarship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Italian Government in association with the MHRD invites applications for the Italian Government Scholarship 2019-20 for foreign citizens from undergraduate and postgraduate degree holders. The objective of the scholarship is to foster international cultural, technical, and scientific cooperation. The selected scholars have the opportunity to win a monthly allowance of EUR 900.
Italian Government Scholarship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- For Master's Degree: The applicant should be below 28 years of age as on 30.04.2019 and should have graduated from the country of origin.
- For PhD: The applicant must meet the entry and qualification requirement of the University. The applicant must be having a letter of acceptance from Italian University and the age should not be over 30 years as on 30.04.2019.
- Research under academic supervision: The applicants have to submit a research project and the letter of admission. They have to provide the name and e-mail address of their supervisor and the age should not be over 40 years as on 30.04.2019.
- Italian Language and Culture Courses: The applicants have to provide an Italian language proficiency certificate.
The selected scholars will win a monthly allowance of EUR 900 on a quarterly basis.
For more information, click here.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Register at the website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Step 2: Visit the official website to access the online application.
Step 3: Fill in the application with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 5: Submit the application along with the attached documents.
- The Applicants will be assessed by a Committee formulated by the Italian Diplomatic Mission accredited in the applicant’s country of origin.
- Grants will be awarded based on the comparative evaluation of applications according to the entry requirements and other criteria related to the candidate's CV.
- The relevant Diplomatic Mission will eventually publish the list of grantees as well as a list of the best excluded (if any).
Terms and Conditions
- In the case of employed candidates, ‘No Objection Certificate’ is a must and in case of Government employee, cadre clearance is a must.
- They should have an assurance to be granted sufficient leave from their employer.
- The candidate has to bear the cost for attending the interview.
- The size of the documents to be uploaded should not exceed 530 KB.
- Grantees will be covered by a health and medical/accident insurance contracted by MAECI for the entire duration of the grant.
- Insurance coverage will not apply to events derived from pre-existing physical and pathological conditions.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more