Istituto Superiore di Design- Masters Scholarships 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Istituto Superiore di Design (ISD) invites applicants for the academic year 2017-18 for partial scholarships covering up-to 50% of tuition fees, distributed among the various programmes.
Istituto Superiore di Design- Masters Scholarships 2017 DeadlineClosed
- Students on their final year of high school/degree can apply for the scholarship and the assignment of it will be subordinated to the achievement of the diploma/ degree before the start of the chosen course.
- The application for the scholarship master programmes are also open to those not holding a Bachelor’s Degree, that is if they have a significant working experience in the area of interest.
- The Evaluation Committee will consider the following criteria in evaluating the applicants:
- Curriculum of studies or working experiences
- Motivational letter of the candidate
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Step 1- Download a copy of scholarship request form duly filled in and signed
Step 2- Prepare a document containing curriculum vitae and details of studies
Step 3- Create a portfolio containing a selection of student’s works (compulsory for the Master Courses)
Step 4- Draft a motivational letter
Step 5- Get a copy of your passport, Bachelor Degree/post-secondary level Diploma for Master programmes or High-school diploma for Intensive programmes.
Step 6- Send all the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Istituto Superiore di Design (ISD) within a month from receiving the application, will communicate the outcome of the evaluation via e-mail to the applicants who have been granted a scholarship and therefore will send the enrollment application form.
Deadlines for scholarship acceptance
All scholarship recipients, within a month from the communication must send an acceptance letter with the enrollment application form duly filled in and signed to email@example.com and pay the Enrollment fee of 2.500 Euro, otherwise the student will lose the right of being entitled to the scholarship.
Number of scholarships and relative amount
- 30 Scholarships of up-to 4.000 Euro for Master programmes of 1-year (held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English ) distributed as follows:
- 12 for Master program in Fashion Design
- 08 for Master program in Graphic Design
- 10 for Master program in Interior Design.
- 30 Scholarships of up-to 4.000 Euro for Intensive programmes of 1-year ( held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English ) distributed as follows:
- 12 for Intensive program in Fashion Design;
- 08 for Intensive program in Graphic Design;
- 10 for Intensive program in Interior Design.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more