ISCA Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
ISCA Fellowship 2021 is an initiative for ISCA life members. A fellow can nominate up to three candidates each year for election to the Fellowship of the Association. The main objective of ISCA is to advance and promote the cause of Science in India, recognize and support excellence in scientific research, technologies, and innovations. The outstanding achievements and sustainable significant contributions to sciences are determining criteria for selecting fellows.
ISCA Fellowship 2021
DeadlineClosed EligibilityRead More
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be ISCA Life Member with a minimum of 15 years of membership
- Remain in good standing for a period of three years
- Be Indian scientist and Overseas Citizen of India, distinguished as Non-Resident Indians, having Indian citizenship who have outstanding research work to their credit
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2021
The selection process for the post has the following stages -
- A list of scientists duly nominated with their qualifications will be compiled from the nomination papers by the General Secretary and put on the website of the Association.
- A hard copy would be sent to the members of the Scrutiny Committee, one month in advance.
- The Fellowship Scrutiny Committee will scrutinize nominations and will send its recommendations to the Council.
- The Council will further scrutinize the recommendations of the Scrutiny Committee.
Note - The Fellowship Scrutiny Committee has all the rights to remove any name from the list, but it cannot add any new name.
The fellowship selection includes all branches of Science (Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Agriculture, Medical Sciences, etc.).
Terms and Conditions
- The awardee will be eligible for using the title FISC with their qualifications.
- Every nominee will be proposed and recommended by a certificate in writing signed by two ISCA fellows.
- The number of Foreign fellows will be a maximum of 5 per annum.
- The number of fellowships will be 20 per annum with at least one fellow for each section.
- The nominee/ proposer/seconder will have the right to withdraw the nomination in writing to the General Secretary (Membership Affairs) by 25th September 2021.
Note - To know more information kindly visit the website.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more