ISCA Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Applications are invited for the ISCA Fellowship 2020 by the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) from ISCA life members. A fellow may nominate up to three candidates each year for election to the Fellowship of the Association. The main objective of ISCA is to advance and promote cause of Science in India, recognize and support excellence in scientific research, technologies and innovations. The outstanding achievements and sustainable significant contributions to sciences are determining criteria for selecting fellows.
ISCA Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be ISCA Life Members with a minimum of 15 years of membership
- Remain in good standing for a period of three years
- Be Indian scientists and Overseas Citizens of India, distinguished non-resident Indians, having Indian citizenship who have outstanding research work to their credit
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Obtain the nomination papers for fellowship by writing to the Executive Secretary of the ISCA at the address given below :
Indian Science Congress Association,
14 Biresh Guha Street,
Kolkata 700 017,
Fax : 033 2287 2551,
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Submit the completed nomination papers along with the certificate by two ISCA fellows and consent of the nominee to the address mentioned.
Application deadline: 10th September 2020
- The Fellowship Scrutiny Committee will scrutinize nominations and shall send its recommendations to the Council.
- The Council will further scrutinize the recommendations of the Scrutiny Committee and shall have the power to delete any name from the list, but it cannot add any new name.
- Fellowship selection includes all branch of Science (Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Agriculture, Medical Sciences etc.).
Terms and Conditions
- The awardee shall be eligible for using the title FISC along with her/his qualifications.
- Every nominee shall be proposed and recommended by a certificate in writing signed by two ISCA fellows.
- The number of Foreign fellows shall be a maximum of 5 per annum.
- The number of fellowships shall be 20 per annum with at least one fellow for each section.
- The nominee/ proposer/ seconder shall have the right to withdraw his/her nomination in writing to the General Secretary (Membership Affairs) by 25th September.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more