IRMA Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for IRMA Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The objective of the fellowship is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management. The selected fellows will receive consolidated compensation of INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per month.
IRMA Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree, OR
- Be a fellow (in rural development, development studies or
any social science or management discipline) with work relating to agriculture and/or civic action
- Have published work in books, working papers, journals or commissioned reports
Note: Practitioners with a Master’s degree and substantial field-based work experience in the agricultural sector and/or civic action are also welcome to apply.
The selected fellows will receive consolidated compensation of INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per month.
- Statement of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here for registration.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th May 2020
The appointment will be made based on experience and qualification. All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- People with a sensitivity to ground level issues of farmers, ability to work in non-hierarchical teams, high sense of ownership, willingness to travel and working independently under tight deadlines are preferred.
- Work experience outside university settings especially with civil society organisations would be valued.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more