IRMA Research Associateship for Socio-Economic Assessment Project 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for IRMA Research Associateship for Socio-Economic Assessment Project 2021 from Post-graduation or PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project “Need Assessment Survey (NAS), Social Impact Evaluation (SIE) and Socio-economic study in the affected villages of an NTPC plant”. The selected research associates will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 30,000 to 40,000 per month.
IRMA Research Associateship for Socio-Economic Assessment Project 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a Post-graduation or PhD in Development Studies, Economics, Management, Social Sciences
- Have experience in research/academic/report writing
- Have proficiency in Hindi and English
The selected research associates will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 30,000 to 40,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of interest
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the link provided for the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 08th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- IRMA reserves the right to accept/reject any application.
- The interview will be conducted online, and the selected candidate may have to join in the second/third week of February.
- Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate.
- This is a contractual position for three and a half months.
- The general terms and conditions of employment at IRMA will be applicable.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more