IRMA Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for IRMA Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) 2021 from postgraduate students. The objective of the fellowship is to grow scholars, teachers in the rural management field and also encourage research and academic work in IRMA. This is a doctoral-level research programme in Rural Management with a minimum residency requirement of three years. The selected fellows will receive fellowship up to INR 25,000-28,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
IRMA Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) 2021 DeadlineClosed
In order to be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate or equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized institution or university with minimum first class marks or equivalent
- Have a valid score/result of the last five years in any of the following qualifying exams or tests -
The selected fellows will receive fellowship up to INR 25,000-28,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
Documents How can you apply?
For online application, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Log in with the given username and password.
Step 3: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
Selection will be based on multiple parameters -
- Academic qualification
- Test scores
- Research proposals
The selection committee, if necessary, may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities. The decision of the selection committee regarding the process and criteria will be final.
Terms and Conditions
- Tuition fees are waived for all participants as a matter of policy.
- The programme is meant to prepare scholars, teachers, and professionals with doctoral-level education. There is no official placement service under FPRM.
- Additionally, participants are provided financial support for attending national and international seminars by IRMA.
- Those candidates expecting to complete the final exams of their postgraduate degrees by July 01, 2021, may also apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more