Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2020, Himachal Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from the students who come from BPL families and are studying in Class 9 to college level for Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2020, Himachal Pradesh. The main objective of this scholarship is to give financial help to the BPL families so that their children can continue their studies.
Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2020, Himachal Pradesh DeadlineClosed
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Belong to BPL family
- Be studying in Class 9 to college/university level at a government or government-aided institute
- Girl students of Class 9 and 10 will receive INR 600 per annum
- Boy students of Class 9 and 10 will receive INR 300 per annum
- Students of Class 11 and 12 will receive INR 800 per annum
- Day Scholars of College/University will receive INR 1,200 per annum
- Hostelers of College/University will receive INR 2,400 per annum
- Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to IRDP/ BPL families
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Himachali bonafide certificate
- Previous year result card
- Latest bank statement of the student
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more