Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship - IIT Ropar 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IIT Ropar invites applications for Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship - IIT Ropar 2020 from PhD degree holders to join as a Post Doctoral Fellow in the various Departments/Centres of IIT Ropar. The fellowship aims to encourage bright minds to carry out research programmes at IIT Ropar. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 (depending upon the qualification and experience) and other benefits.
Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship - IIT Ropar 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a PhD degree holder
- Apply within five years after completing his/her PhD
Note: The candidates who have completed their PhD under the supervision/co-supervision of the faculty members from IIT Ropar can apply for the fellowship after 3 years of completion of their PhD degree
- The selected candidates will receive a fellowship amount of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 consolidated (as per the experience and qualification of the applicant).
- The candidates will also be provided with suitable Hostel/Campus accommodation as per IIT norms if requested and if available.
- The candidates will also get an annual contingency grant of INR 1 lakh for research purposes.
- Permission for either National or International Conference can be given if funds are available in the contingency grant of the concerned doctoral fellow.
- The candidates attending the interview will get the train fare by II AC from their place of residence to IIT Ropar (by shortest route).
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Proof of thesis submission
- Recommendation letter from the Supervisor
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to the Department/Center in which the candidate intends to join as a Post Doctoral Fellow.
There is no last date to submit the application. The applications are received round the year.
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 3 years. Renewal needs to be done each year based on satisfactory performance and the recommendation of the Department.
- The application has to be submitted to the Department/Center in which the candidate intends to join as a Post Doctoral Fellow.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more