Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Manipur Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) invites applications for the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Manipur Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will receive associateship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Manipur Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Life Sciences or Chemistry degree from a recognized university, OR
- Have 3 years of research experience after MSc/MPharm/MTech with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal
Candidate with experience in natural product research.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Duly filled-in application form
- Scanned copies of marks sheets, certificates, age proof, Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants)
- Experience certificates, if any.
- List of publications/patents, if any.
- In-depth biodata
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application with scanned copies of all relevant documents through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation, shortlisted candidates should appear for an interview through video conferencing and the details of which will be communicated through E-mail. No interim enquiries will be entertained
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more