Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore in association with Sir Ratan Tata Trust invites applications for SRTT Visiting Fellowship 2020 from research scholars. Proposals will be accepted from scholars who wish to undertake research studies at the Institute for a period not exceeding 3 months, in the field of social sciences. The Institute will try to protect their actual salary and reimburse their travel costs twice from their place of residence to Bangalore and back.
Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Fellowship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a research scholar who wishes to undertake research studies at the Institute for a period of three months in the field of social sciences
The Institute will try to reimburse their travel costs twice from their place of residence to Bangalore and back.
- Bio-data and other particulars
- Proposed research work and methodology
- A detailed budget for the study not exceeding INR 75,000
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details and attach the documents required.
Step 3: Send the completed application along with all necessary documents to -
Institute for Social and Economic Change
Dr. VKRV Rao Road
Note: Also send a soft copy of these documents to the email@example.com.
Applications open round the year
- The selection will be made after the scrutiny of the application.
- The scholars selected under the programme are required to present a project initiation seminar before the commencement of the study and a completion seminar after the draft report is ready.
Terms and Conditions
- The research proposal should fit as a capacity building activity for the scholar. It should fit as a small grant proposal.
- The budget should reflect the direct costs of the projects and fieldwork expenses.
- The fellowship will be offered to scholars who undertake research in one of the following themes -
- Higher Education
- Institutional Reform and Governance
- Alternative Institutional Histories
- Development and Related Challenges
To know more, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Saurav Upadhaya on 02-Apr-2021
Dimple Thapa on 06-Apr-2021
Kindly follow the below link and apply if you meet the eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more