INST Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications for INST Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships 2020 from PhD holders. The students having strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology can apply for this fellowship. Selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 45,000 along with an annual contingency grant of INR 40,000 for three years.
INST Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in Science/Engineering or have submitted the PhD thesis in Science/ Engineering
- Have proven research competence in Science/Engineering
- Have a very good academic record and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on 01.02.2020 (Note: Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and 3 years for OBC category)
- A monthly stipend of INR 45,000 for three years
- Annual contingency grant of INR 40,000 for three years
- INR 25,000 per month to candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and waiting for the award of the degree.
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form
- Application fees
- Self-attested copies of certificate in support of age, educational qualifications (mark sheet & certificates of class X and above)
- One page synopsis of PhD thesis and 3 pages write up of research proposed to be taken up
- Experience certificate in case of working candidate
- Self-attested certificate in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form.
Step 3: Now, click here to open the online synopsis and fill it.
Step 4: Send the advance copy of duly filled application form and online synopsis via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5: Now, send the hard copy of filled application along with the necessary documents and demand draft of INR 450 (Gen/OBC) or INR 150 (SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of 'Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali' payable at Mohali/Chandigarh to the address mentioned below:
The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology,
Habitat Centre, Phase - 10, Sector - 64,
Note: 'Application for the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program - February 2020' should be written on top of the envelope carrying the filled application form.
Application deadline: 25th October 2019
The initial shortlisting of the applicants will be done by the Shortlisting Committee on the basis of their bio-data. The shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. Final selection will be based on the applicant's academic record, research competence and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the Institute website in the third week of November 2019 and communication will be sent to candidates on the email address given by the candidate.
- The candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC bus fare (on the production of the ticket) from the place of residence to Institute and back.
- The application of in-service candidates should be forwarded through their department/organization. In case, a delay is anticipated, they may send advance application (in hard copy) so as to reach by the due date.
- The candidates are advised to visit the Institute website frequently to know the latest developments.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more