INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India is inviting applications from students who have passed Class 12 in 2020 and are studying in basic three-year B.Sc/four-year B.S or five years integrated M.Sc/M.S courses from any recognised college/university/institute in India. The selected students will get scholarships up to INR 80,000 per annum for the duration of the course.
INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE) 2020 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Be 17-22 years of age
- Have passed the Class 12 examination from any central/state board in India with aggregate marks within the top 1% of the class
- Be pursuing a BSc/BS/Int.MSc/MS degree course in Basic and Natural Sciences from any recognised institute/college/university in India.
- Be among the top 1000 rank holders in JEE of IIT or AIPMT/NEET and pursuing a BSc/BS/Int.MSc/MS course in basic and natural sciences
- Be pursuing an integrated MS course from NISER, IISERs or be a scholar of KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences, NTSE (National Talent Search Examination), JBNSTS (Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search) or be a medalist of International Olympiad pursuing bachelor/master level course in Natural Science
- The students pursuing courses other than specified are not eligible.
- The students pursuing studies through Open Universities or Distance mode cannot apply for the scholarship.
A total of 10,000 students will receive this scholarship valued at INR 80,000 per annum. It comprises -
- An annual scholarship of INR 60,000
- Summertime attachment fee of INR 20,000 per annum.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant in JPEG format with file-size not more than 50KB
- Community/Caste certificate (applicable for students of SC/ST/OBC category) in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Eligibility/Advisory note provided by State/Central Board (if available) in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Marksheet of class 12 in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Marksheet or certificate of class 10 as a proof of date of birth in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Certificate specifying the rank or award in JEE (Main)/JEE (Advanced)/ KVPY/ NEET/ NTSE/ JBNSTS/ International Olympic Medalists (if applying under this criteria) in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Endorsement form duly signed by the Director of the Institute/ Principal of the College/ Registrar of the University in PDF format with file-size not more than 1 MB
- Any other supporting documents (if required)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on "New User? Register Here".
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit.
Step 4: Once registered successfully, the applicants will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id along with the activation link. Click the activation link to proceed.
Step 5: Log in to the portal using the registered email id and password.
Step 6: Click on the "Scholarship" link.
Step 7: Click on "Apply for Scholarship".
Step 8: Fill in all required details.
Step 9: Upload the scanned copy of all supporting documents in the prescribed format.
Step 10: Finally, submit the application form.
Scholarship application starts - 01st November 2020
Scholarship application closes - 31st December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is tenable for a maximum period of five years starting from the first year of BSc/BS/Int.MSc/Int.MS or until the completion of the course (whichever is earlier).
- The continuation of the scholarship depends on the good academic performance of the scholars in the examinations conducted by the University and on the recommendation by the Head of the Institution.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more