INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship 2022 is an initiative by the Indian National Science Academy (INSA) for young scientists, teachers and researchers from developing countries all over the world to undertake research studies in India. The fellowship covers short-term, participatory research studies in all major disciplines of science and technology including engineering and medical sciences at the Indian Centres of Excellence. The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 45 years of age
- Be a young scientist, teacher and researcher from developing countries all over the world to undertake research studies in India
- Possess doctorate or master’s degree in science or equivalent degree in Engineering/ Medicine and allied disciplines
- Possess a valid passport
The selected candidates will receive return airfare from place of work in their home country to place of work in India, boarding and lodging at the affiliated institution/s, and an adequate allowance in Indian currency to cover incidental expenses.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) containing the date of birth & age, applicant's research interest and experience, publications (only those in referred journals), present position, scientific affiliations, awards and scholarships etc.
- A brief write-up describing the proposed research work.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of degree certificate for the highest qualification
- A letter of consent from the parent Institution and a letter of acceptance from the host institution
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit the hard copy or scan copy with supporting documents to the below-mentioned address -
The Executive Director
Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi-110002
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th May 2022
The selected candidates must obtain permission/leave from their parent institutions.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications should be forwarded by an appropriate authority.
- The selected candidates must obtain Indian Visa for the proposed period of research upon advice from INSA.
- No application beyond the deadline will be accepted.
- About 10 fellowships are provided annually.
- The maximum period of award will be for three months.
- The awardees are allowed to choose a fellowship period mutually convenient to them and the host institute.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more