Innovative Student Projects Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting applications for the Innovative Student Projects Award 2021 from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D. students. The award aims to identify innovative and creative research projects undertaken by the students in the engineering institutions and to give early recognition and incentive to them. The award carries a cash award of up to INR 25,000.
Innovative Student Projects Award 2021 Deadline31-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have completed the final year (4th year) B.E./B.Tech projects from 1st August 2020 to 15th July 2021 for the academic year 2020-2021
- Have completed M.E./M.Tech degrees (examined from Aug 1, 2020, up to July 15, 2021, during the academic year 2020-2021)
- Have Ph.D. degree (examined and accepted/recommended for the award from June 1, 2020, up to June 30, 2021)
Note: It is compulsory that the degree/ provisional degree certificate must accompany the nomination proforma.
The award shall comprise -
- A certificate and INR 25,000 in cash for the awardees selected at Doctoral Level.
- INR 15,000 in cash for the awardees selected at the Master’s level.
- INR 10,000 in cash for the awardees selected at Bachelor level to each team member, subject to a maximum of four team members.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Read the instructions and download the application proforma.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Attach supporting documents.
Step 5: Send the duly filled and ink-signed copy of the application to -
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Note: A scanned soft copy of the completed nomination form should also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominations must be sent by Principal/Deans/Heads/Registrar/Director of Engineering College where the candidate has carried out his project/thesis for the award of the degree and not through the organization where the candidate is presently working.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- There would be a two-tier selection process wherein the initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee.
- The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation before the Selection Committee on dates to be announced later.
- The Selection Committee would then recommend the nominee for conferment of the Award for the approval by the Governing Council.
Terms and Conditions
- The awardees will be invited for the INAE Annual Convention being held in December each year wherein they would be conferred with the Award and also inducted as “Student-Members” for a period of five years.
- Potentially innovative projects/theses are assessed at three levels, viz., B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and Ph.D.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more