INMAS-DRDO Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for INMAS-DRDO Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/ME/MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DST project entitled, “Identification of the radioactivity in the ground/surface water sources of Delhi NCR and development of the suitable devices for radioactive water purification”. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
INMAS-DRDO Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold a first-class MTech/ME/MSc degree in Environmental Science with two years of post master's research experience in the relevant field
- Have minimum one paper publication in SCI Journal
- Have valid LS/NET/GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 04th February 2021
Initial shortlisting will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies should posses ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- Personal interview in physical mode shall not be conducted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile about the date and time of an online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more