INMAS-DRDO Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for INMAS-DRDO Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/MSc/MTech/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA (for Research Associateship).
INMAS-DRDO Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Research Associateship:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience/Bio-medical Engg./ Computer Science
- Have 3 years of experience in psycho-physiological data analysis, signal processing, and virtual reality
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech in Bio-medical Engg./Computer Science/Cognitive Neuroscience/Electronics Engg. with GATE score
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Cognitive Neuroscience/ Neuroscience with NET, in first-class both at the graduate and postgraduate level
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA (for Junior Research Fellowship) and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA (for Research Associateship).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all relevant details.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 01st December 2020
Initial shortlisting will be done based on GATE score. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for non-receipt of application/ incomplete application.
- Candidates working in govt./public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies should posses ‘No Objection Certificate'.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview shall be required to appear for an online interview only. Personal interview in physical mode shall not be conducted.
- It may be noted that the offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more