Inlaks Theatre Awards 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 31-08-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2022-23 is an opportunity offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation to provide financial assistance to graduate or postgraduate degree holders who are studying in an Indian Institute for Theatre Arts. The selected candidates will receive INR 15,000 per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian passport holder and currently residing in India
- be born on or after 1st January 1987
- be a recent graduate or postgraduate from an Indian Institute for Theatre Arts in India
- not be in receipt of any similar/government scholarship or award during the tenure of the award
Depending on the proposal and the length of the proposed programme, the Foundation will provide an allowance of INR 15,000 per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
- For short-term awards (of three months or less) - The amount awarded will be paid upfront and the mentor or institution will need to submit a letter certifying that the awardee attended and completed the programme for which the award was made.
- For longer-term awards (of over three months) - Half the amount awarded will be paid at the beginning for long-term awards. The second instalment will be paid at the midpoint of the term of the award on receipt of a progress report from the head of the institution, mentor, guide or guru under whom the applicant will be working.
Note - The number of awards may vary between 3-4 depending on the merit of the applications received.
- Letter of acceptance from Guru/Guide/institution/collaborator with whom the applicant intends to work
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on "Download Application Form" to download the form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the form either by hand or typed.
Step 4: Send the duly filled application form with supporting attachments in a PDF format through email to - email@example.com with the subject line - "Inlaks Theatre Award 2022".
Note - There is a 10 MB limit on PDF submissions. If your file is not in PDF format or is over 10 MB, it will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2022
The selection of candidates will take place at two levels -
- The first level of selection will be based on the written application and reference letters.
- The second level of selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the audition in front of the final selection committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must send a letter from the mentor/institution under whom the applicant proposes to undergo the skill enhancement programme.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more