Inlaks Scholarships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation invites applications for Inlaks Scholarships 2021 from graduate students. This scholarship aims to provide opportunities to young people to study a full-time Masters, M.Phil or a Doctorate program at top-rated European, American, and UK institutions. Selected students will get full tuition fees, adequate living expenses and one-way travel allowance and a health allowance.
Inlaks Scholarships 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be Indian citizens who have been continuously residing in India for the past six months, at the time of scholarship application
- Hold a first-class degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution in India
- Have resided continuously or been employed or have been studying in India, for at least two years, post their return to India
- Have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application
- Be a maximum of 30 years of age
The maximum funding for this scholarship is USD 1,00,000 that covers full tuition fees, adequate living expenses and one-way travel allowance and health allowance for the selected candidates.
- Portfolio, if applicable
- Two letters of reference
- Declaration for funding
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and fill in the required details.
Step 2: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st March 2021
Inlaks Selection Committee will carry out the selection for the scholarship awardees. Applications will be firstly analyzed and evaluated and then the committee will call the most interesting and promising candidates for interviews.
Terms and Conditions
- All applicants must be available for interview in India. The interviews usually take place in either Mumbai or Delhi in the months of May or in June.
- The selection process is in two stages: A preliminary interview stage and if successful at the preliminary stage a Final interview round.
- Candidates that are shortlisted for the interview will have to arrange for their own travel and accommodation.
- Candidates applying in the field of architecture, fine and applied arts, and related subjects must upload their portfolio as a PDF file or share a website/online portfolio link.
- Candidates applying for film, dance, acting, and music (Western classical singing) must also upload their portfolio through a link.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more