Inlaks Scholarships 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 14-02-2022 Posted By : Salma
Inlaks Scholarships 2022 is an initiative from Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation for Indian citizens holding an undergraduate degree. This scholarship aims to provide opportunities to young people to study a full-time master's, M.Phil or a doctorate program at top-rated European, American, and UK institutions. The selected students will receive up to USD 100,000 to cover programme tuition as well as scholars’ living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare.
Inlaks Scholarships 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be Indian citizens who have been continuously residing in India for the past six months, at the time of scholarship application
- Be a maximum of 30 years of age*
- Hold a first-class degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution in India
- Have resided continuously or been employed or have been studying in India, for at least two years, post their return to India
- Have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application
- Have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA of 6.8, or GPA of 2.6 in Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects from a recognized university/institution
- Have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA of 7.2, or GPA of 2.8 in Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects from a recognized university/institution
- The candidates born on or after 1st January 1992 are eligible to apply for the 2022 scholarships.*
- The candidates who have an English language certification as a conditional part of their offer letter need to attain that certification before applying for the scholarship.
The selected students will receive up to USD 100,000 to cover programme tuition as well as scholars’ living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare.
- Two letters of reference
- Declaration for funding
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Note: A candidate must have a valid passport to apply.
Applications Starting Date: 15th February 2022
Application Deadline: 30th March 2022
Inlaks Selection Committee will carry out the selection for the scholarship awardees.
The selection process consists of three stages:
- Review of eligible applications,
- Preliminary interviews with candidates chosen from this review and,
- A final interview with those who succeed in the preliminary round.
The applicants are judged on not only their past and present achievements but also on their future potential. The candidates applying for scholarships in art and design (fine/performing arts) will be judged primarily on the basis of their portfolios.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates who do not receive any communication from the Foundation by mid-May must assume that their applications have not been successful.
- A candidate’s proposed course of study cannot require field trips to India during the study tenure.
- If the scholarship does not commence within nine months of award, it will be forfeited.
- A candidate must have a valid passport to apply.
- Only one submission per candidate will be accepted.
- The online portal will not accept applications that do not meet the academic and financial eligibility criteria as mentioned.
- The candidates who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2022-23 to be eligible for the 2022 scholarships.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without evidence of admission.
- The candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or Ph.D.) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have already begun their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more