IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19 invites applications from class 12 passed students who have secured admission in a regular degree course. The scholarship aims to financially help needy meritorious students so as to increase their employment opportunities.
IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19 DeadlineClosed
- The student must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam in 2018 with at least 85% marks on the aggregate from an approved Board/University.
- The student must have taken admission in a regular degree course of a recognised university in India.
The selected students will receive a scholarship of up to INR 1500 per month.
- Proof of age
- Proof of passing class 12th or equivalent exam
- Mark sheet issued by the Board/Certificate from Principal of Jr. college last attended
- Proof of admission showing the student is the bonafide student for the academic year
- Proof of monthly family income
- Proof of fee payment/hostel fee
- Recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Now, send the completed form along with all the documents at the address mentioned below:
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road
Worli, Mumbai- 400018
Terms and Conditions
- Write a career plan to be attached with the application form.
- The selected students will receive scholarship initially for one year, which will be continued till the completion of the first graduation if the academic performance of the student is excellent and there is no break in the studies.
- The financial position of the family justifies grant of scholarship.
- The scholarship will be suspended in case of any false information provided in the application form.
- The IndusInd Foundation reserves the right to suspend/withdraw scholarship without any reasons.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more