Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from meritorious Class 12 passed and graduate students for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh. The scholarship aims to provide financial support to the Class 12 passed students and graduates. Every year, 150 meritorious students receive this scholarship.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh DeadlineClosed
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Have passed Class 12 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) or BA/ BSc/ BCom with at least 60% marks
- Have taken admission in an academic and professional course
The selected scholar will receive INR 10,000 per annum.
- Passing certificate of Class 12
- Admission certificate
- Certificate of diploma/courses after Class 12 (if any)
- Other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 24th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 20th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 05th February 2021
Last date for institute verification: 05th February 2021
- The selection of the scholars will be based on the merit list provided by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
- The 10 toppers each from Class 12 Arts, Science and Commerce will receive the scholarship provided they join a professional or academic course.
- Also, the 10 toppers from the merit list of BA, BSc, and BCom will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The scholarship will be disbursed to the same number of students every year until they complete the course.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more