Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IISER Tirupati invites applications for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati Project Fellowship 2020 from Bachelor's/Master's degree holders. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Mandatory Qualifications -
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Have 6 months of experience in conducting fieldwork
Desirable Qualifications -
- Candidates having worked on birds, with mist-netting and bird handling experience
- 4-wheeler driving experience
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with a valid score in scorecard
Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with a valid score in the scorecard are eligible for remuneration of INR 31,000 + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
Others will be eligible for INR 20,000 + 8% HRA per month (or according to GoI norms, based on their academic qualification).
Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc
Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill the details correctly in the online form.
Step 3: Attach the CV, passport-size photo and other documents.
Step 4: Submit the online application form
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
Interview Date: 17th September 2020 at 9.00 A.M.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more