Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month (consolidated).
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Master degree in Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/ or any equivalent discipline with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent grade with valid CSIR – NET (Life Sciences)/ LS / GATE (Life Sciences) / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central government
- Have research experience in Mammalian cell culture, Molecular Cell Biology, Microscopic Technique and Cancer Biology
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date of advertisement
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
The following documents will be required at the time of interview:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The application should be converted into PDF format. Also, do not forget to mention the name of the post and project code in the subject line.
Application deadline: 20th March 2020
The applicants will be shortlisted based on their quality of research work and proposal. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The final decision will be made after the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more