Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is offering Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 to PhD degree holders in Genetics/Life Science/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science and allied sciences. The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 58,280 per month.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the date of interview
- Have strong analytical skills to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including proficiency in writing
- Have a PhD in Genetics/ Life Science/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science and allied sciences, with a good understanding of string processing/ big data informatics/ genomics and large scale genomic data analysis
The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship of INR 58,280 per month.
Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies at the time of the interview -
- Testimonials of qualifications
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- Application in hardcopy with a photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the nomination form.
Step 2: Provide information on personal details, nominee's plan of work, educational details and address.
Step 3: Fill employment details and nominator's details.
Step 4: Send the signed and scanned copy of application form to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning 'GenomeIndia Project' in the subject line.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be purely on contractual basis up to one year initially and it may be extended for a further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidates need to join immediately or at short notice.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more