Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) invites applications for the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship revolves around the work on DST-SERB funded project titled “Shedding Light on Dark Matter Interactions through CMB, Supernova and Global 21cm (EDGES) Experiments Data." The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 54,000 per month plus admissible HRA.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below the age of 35 years
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Astrophysics/Cosmology
- Have research experience in the field of Dark matter cosmology, cosmological data analysis with various cosmological data
The selected candidates will receive:
- RA-1: INR 47,000 per month plus admissible HRA for fresh Ph.D.
- RA-2: INR 49,000 per month plus admissible HRA for those with a minimum of 1-2 years of post-doctoral experience.
- RA-3: INR 54,000 per month plus admissible HRA for those with more than two years experience.
- HRA rates applicable to Bangalore City.
- Recent Passport size photo
- Scanned Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Date of Birth Proof, Educational Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates (if any) and Community Certificate in the online application
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Prepare the application form.
Step 3: Submit an application online only.
Candidates are required to upload their recent Passport size photo, scanned Curriculum Vitae (CV), Date of Birth Proof, Educational Qualification certificates, Experience certificates (if any), and Community certificates in the online application.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant's qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
- Selection to RA-I/RA-2/RA-III will depend on the experience of the candidates and adhering to the DST guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is purely on a contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or service benefits applicable to regular employees of the Institute.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview/appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more