Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Thinkcell Learning Solutions Private Limited invites applications from engineering students for Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO). It is a pan-India exam that tests the students' engineering aptitude in their respective fields on a national platform. The applicants have an opportunity to win cash prizes up to INR 1 lakh from this olympiad.
Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019 DeadlineClosed
Engineering students currently in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year in EC, EE, IN, ME, CE, CS/IT and IN streams are eligible to be a part of this olympiad.
Note: Students who have already graduated are not eligible.
The following benefits will be received by the applicants:
- INR 1,00,000 cash award to each topper
- INR 50,000 cash award to the second topper
- INR 25,000 cash reward to the third topper
- Medals & Merit Certificates for toppers
- Participation certificates for all
- Financial Scholarships for toppers by the sponsors of the olympiad
- Internships opportunity from the sponsors of the olympiad
- Special rewards for Round 2 Toppers
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Register for the olympiad.
Step 2: A verification code will be received on the registered mobile number and login credentials to take the test will be received via mail.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Save the application.
- Registrations open: 3rd December 2018
- Registrations close for round 1: 17th February 2019
- Date of online test for round 1: 23rd and 24th February 2019
- Declaration of result for round 1: 4th March 2019
- Date of test for round 2: 24th March 2019
- Round 1 will be a common paper testing the engineering and the general aptitude of the candidate. It will be an Online Computer-based test that can be taken from anywhere across India.
- Round 2 will be a paper-based test for testing the candidate's technical knowledge and problem-solving skills to be taken at Thinkcell Learning Solutions designated centres. A detailed syllabus will be uploaded shortly on the official portal.
- Round 3 will an interview round with a panel of experts.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have already graduated are not eligible for the olympiad.
- There is NO registration fee for IEO 2019.
- Sample papers will be shortly uploaded on the website for student download.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more