Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritius Scientist Scheme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites applications for Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritus Scientist Scheme 2020 from scientists who have retired or about to retire. The selected scientists will receive an honorarium of INR 60,000 in addition to pension/provident fund, and a contingency grant of up to INR 1,00,000 per annum.
Indian Council of Medical Research Emeritius Scientist Scheme 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Not be more than 70 years of age
- Be scientists, who have retired or are about to retire
- Hold/have held before their retirement, the posts of the status of a Professor/Associate Professor in a Medical College or of Director/Deputy Director, in an Institute of an All India Character or Scientists with comparable Scientific experience and achievements in an organization of the ICMR
- Have been actively engaged in biomedical research of a high standard
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- An honorarium of INR 60,000 per month
- Contingency grant of INR 1,00,000 per annum
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship instructions.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete the application form and submit to the address mentioned below.
Director General (Personnel Section), Indian Council of Medical Research, Post Box.4911, New Delhi-110029
Application deadline: Throughout the year.
The selection will be made on the recommendation of the Selection Committee constituted by Director-General, Indian Council of Medical Research.
Terms and Conditions
- The total number of IES shall normally not exceed 30 at any time. If considered necessary, this number can be increased with the prior approval of the Governing Council of ICMR.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to any perquisites of the office such as residential accommodation, telephone, etc.
- The appointment of IES will be made on the recommendation of a Selection Committee constituted by Director-General, Indian Council of Medical Research.
- The offer of IES will be valid for one year from the date of issue of sanction letter, or from the date of superannuation whichever is later, and if the IES does not join within a year, the offer will stand cancelled and withdrawn.
- The research work should be carried out either in the Institute/Organization where the Scientist has actually worked and from where he/she retired, or in any Institute/Organization of his/her choice where necessary facilities exist.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more