Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata invites applications for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. Preference will be given to candidates with computational research experience in the area of phase transition/critical phenomena. The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. The selected candidates will receive an emolument as per the rules of IACS.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a first or high second class MSc degree in Physics with a minimum average of 55% marks in BSc(Hons) and MSc examinations
- Have a good overall academic record
- Have obtained a PhD or submitted PhD thesis with research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of computational Statistical mechanics
The selected candidates will receive an emolument as per the rules of IACS.
- Letters of recommendation
- List of publications
- Research statement
All the documents should be compiled in one PDF file.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with complete Curriculum Vitae (mentioning all educational qualifications with the percentage of marks obtained, e-mail address) to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 29th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.
Terms and Conditions
- The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name of the Candidate followed by “Advt No. MCS/RP/026 Dated; 17/07/2020”
- The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute.
To know more information, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more