India Global Leaders Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Queensland (UQ) is inviting applications for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 from Indian students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Economics, Business and Law at UQ. The selected student will receive a scholarship worth up to AUD 20,000 towards the tuition fee. The scholarship offers valuable opportunities of internships, mentoring and industry engagement. It will help applicants to become academically strong and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a citizen of India who normally resides in India, and is not already undertaking studies in Australia (Note: The students who are studying English in Australia can apply for the scholarship)
- Have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UQ or be a commencing student at UQ
Following benefits can be availed by selected scholars:
- AUD 5,000 – AUD 20,000 tuition fee scholarship
- They get priority access to exciting programs offered by the Student Employability Team
- They also receive exclusive invitations to selected events, presentations and seminars throughout studies
- Applicants will be able to join a network of Global Leaders scholarship alumni upon graduation, and build on professional networks at home and abroad
- Personal/motivational statement in not more than 1,000 words
- One reference letter from teaching staff or from an employer (in English)
How can you apply?
In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicants primarily need to apply for the undergraduate or postgraduate programme and obtain their UQ Student Number. Follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Click here to land on the scholarship application page.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline for Semester 1 - 30 November 2020
Application deadline for Semester 2 - 30 April 2021
The selection of candidates is made on the basis of their academic excellence and high achievements.
Terms and Conditions
- The opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
- The personal statement should not be more than 1,000 words and should address:
- The reasons for the applicant's interest in the chosen degree program, including why they wish to study this program at UQ.
- Their personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences.
- The scholarship is payable as a reduction in the tuition fee.
- The students must not be in receipt of any other scholarship for tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover living costs, return airfare, overseas student health cover or other expenses.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more