India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 22-03-2022 Posted By : Salma
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is an initiative by the University of Queensland (UQ) for Indian students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Economics, Business and Law at UQ (excluding the Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics and the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation). The selected students will receive a 50% of tuition fee and other benefits.
The University of Queensland is located in Brisbane, the capital of the state of Queensland. Business, economics and law students study at the University’s St Lucia campus.
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a citizen of India who normally resides in India, and is not already undertaking studies in Australia*
- Have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UQ or be a commencing student at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange)
*Note - Undertaking studies in Australia will include diploma, certificate, Foundation Studies or degree.
The selected candidates will be awarded the following benefits -
- 50 percent tuition fee only scholarship
- Priority access to exciting opportunities to develop your employability and leadership skills
- Exclusive invitations to selected ‘invite only’ seminars, presentations and events throughout the study duration
- An opportunity to join a network of Global Leaders Scholarship alumni upon graduation, and build on professional networks at home and abroad
Note - The scholarships will be disbursed through tuition fees waiver (full/partial tuition fees). For recipients receiving full/partial tuition fees, the scholarship amount will be automatically applied to the student account by the tuition deadline of the new semester.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume
- Personal/motivational statement (not more than 1,000 words)
- One reference letter from teaching staff or from an employer (in English)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the "Application Dates" section, and click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 3: Fill in the required details step-by-step, upload the required documents and submit it.
Application Deadline for Semester 1 - 30th November 2021
Application Deadline for Semester 2 - 31st May 2022
The selection of candidates is made on the basis of their academic excellence and high achievements.
Terms and Conditions
- The opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
- The Executive Dean will only consider requests for an extension for a maximum period of one year.
- The students studying an English language course/program in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- The students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- All correspondence relating to the scholarship application, outcome and acceptances will be sent via email to the email address students included on their application.
- The duration and value of the scholarship will be outlined in the scholarship offer letter. Any variation of the program that affects the duration and/or total value must be approved in writing by the Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- The scholarship does not provide for -
- The Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF);
- The University of Queensland application fee;
- Tuition fees for repeating failed courses;
- Late course addition/other administrative enrolment fees;
- Textbooks or other miscellaneous costs;
- Living costs;
- Return airfare; or
- Overseas Student Health Cover
Note - For detailed information, kindly go through the 'Terms and Conditions Documents'.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more