India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The India Fellow invites applications for the India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 from graduates between 21 and 28 years of age. It is an experiential social leadership scheme for the youth of India which includes working full-time for 1 year with a host organization on a specific project along with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience is meant to empower the fellows to discover their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference in the real world. The fellows have the opportunity to win monthly stipend of INR 16,000 and other benefits.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the fellowship programme, an applicant must -
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be aged between 21 and 28 years
- Be a graduate or about to complete graduation in any discipline before the fellowship begins
- Be ready for a full-time commitment to the fellowship for 13 months
- Understand that the fellowship is not a job and it will expect the applicant to be engaged 24/7 in the process with the community
- Understand that he/she can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- An opportunity to receive a unique 13-month training program and attend various workshops which will be divided in the following way:
- Induction (in the first 20 days)
- Midpoint (13 days) at the end of 6 months
- Travel workshop (10 days)
- Endpoint (4 days) at the end
- Monthly stipend of INR 16,000 which will include the living expenses like accommodation, food and travel of the applicant.
- Work Assignment with Host Organization
- Constant Engagement
- Exposure to multiple mentorships
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website to access the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 4: Submit the application.
- Last Date for Online Application: 10 July 2019
- Telephonic Interview: Between 1 July 2019 and 25 July 2019
- Assessment Day: Between 10 August 2019 and 31 August 2019
- Announcement of final selections: 1 September 2019
- Commencement of the fellowship programme: 10 October 2019
The selection procedure for the fellowship involves two steps -
- Initial shortlisting of online applications
- Telephonic interview conducted between 1 to 25 July 2019
The students who qualify the interview will be invited for the assessment day at one of the India Fellow centres at Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai between 10 and 31 August 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellow has to fundraise a total amount of at least INR 60,000 through the 13-month fellowship towards their training costs. This will be done by the cohort as a collective action initiative with adequate support from the fellowship team.
- Throughout the term of the fellowship, fellows will document their observations, experiences and insights in the form of monthly blogs and a detailed year-end essay.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more