INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting applications for INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2020 from young engineers below 45 years of age. The Award is instituted to encourage and recognize innovation and entrepreneurship among young engineers. The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
INAE Young Entrepreneur Award 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Not be older than 45 years as on the 1st of January 2020
The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the award:
Step 1: Visit the official website and read the instructions before applying.
Step 2: Download the nomination form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Forward the nominations by Speed Post/Courier to:
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Note: A scanned soft copy of the completed proforma may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the deadline.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
- There would be a two-tier selection process wherein the initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee.
- The shortlisted candidates would be then called for presentation to the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee would recommend the nominee for conferment of the Innovator Entrepreneur Award.
Terms and Conditions
- The nominations would be sought from Fellows/CEOs/Directors/Heads of industry, R&D organizations, Engineering institutions and Departments.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- In case no nomination is found suitable, no award would be conferred during that year.
- A nomination is valid for one year only.
- The awardees will be invited for the INAE Annual Convention being held in December each year wherein they would be conferred with the Award and may be invited to make the presentation of their work.
- In case the candidate is not selected during the year, there is no provision for nomination to be carried forward for the next year, however, re-nomination is permitted
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more