INAE Young Engineer Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting nominations for the INAE Young Engineer Award 2021 from young engineers below 35 years of age. The award aims to recognize outstanding achievements/contributions made by young engineers with strong potential for future professional growth impact in any branch of engineering. The selected candidates will receive a cash prize of INR 1 lakh and a citation.
INAE Young Engineer Award 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Not be older than 35 years of age as of 1st January 2021
- Hold the first tertiary degree in engineering/technology
Note: A candidate may be nominated three times in total subject to his/her age not exceeding 35 years.
The award shall consist of a cash prize of INR 1 lakh and a citation.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the award:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the instructions before applying.
Step 2: Download the nomination form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Forward the nominations by Speed Post/Courier to:
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Note: A scanned soft copy of the completed proforma may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the deadline prior to posting one original hard copy to INAE Office, Gurgaon by Speed Post/Courier.
Application deadline: 31st March 2021
The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation followed by an interaction with the Selection Committee on dates to be announced later.
Terms and Conditions
- The award is instituted to identify, recognize and encourage young and promising talents in India who have made and are likely to continue to make outstanding contributions impacting engineering research and design, technology development and transfer.
- Nominations are invited from young engineers working in academia, R&D laboratories and industry. The sponsor must be either a Fellow of INAE or Head of the Organization/ Institution where the nominee is working.
- Evidence of excellence in engineering research, product/process, design, technology development and transfer specific contribution submitted for consideration of the Award should have been carried out in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more