INAE Woman Engineer of the Year Award 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting applications for the INAE Woman Engineer of the Year Award 2021 from Woman Engineers between 40 and 60 years. The award aims to recognize and honor deserving women engineers every year, who have made outstanding contributions to any field of Engineering and Technology in India and may serve as role models to budding women engineering professionals in the future. The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
INAE Woman Engineer of the Year Award 2021 Deadline15-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be a woman engineer working in India
- Be between the age of 40 and 60 years
Note: In case the nominee is an INAE Fellow, she should not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award.
The award carries a cash award of INR 2 lakh and a citation.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the award:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Download the nomination form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Forward the nominations by Speed Post/Courier to:
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Note: A scanned soft copy of the completed proforma may also be sent by email to email@example.com within the deadline. Also, the nominations should be forwarded by INAE fellows.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The Selection Committee for Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering/Prof Jai Krishna and Prof SN Mitra Memorial Awards and INAE Outstanding Teachers Awards under the Chairmanship of President with three Vice-Presidents as members will recommend one woman engineer from each of the three categories, (i) Academia (ii) Industry and (iii) R&D to the Governing Council.
Terms and Conditions
- Self-nomination of a person shall not be considered valid.
- Nominations will be invited from INAE fellows and the nominations may be sent on plain paper with a brief statement of outstanding and distinguished contributions of the nominee as per Nomination Format.
- The nominees can be re-nominated after a cooling period of two years.
- INAE will honor three women engineers, each year – one from each of the three categories, (i) Academia (ii) Industry and (iii) R&D.
- The awards will be presented during the Academy Annual Convention.
- The nominations for the award will be invited every year. The nominations for the award should be nominated and seconded by the Fellows of the INAE only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more