ILS Bhubaneswar Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar invites applications for ILS Bhubaneswar Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Anti-viral Screening Platform for Viral Diseases: with Special Reference to COVID-19". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
ILS Bhubaneswar Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years in age, as on 20th May, 2021
- Hold a Ph. D. degree in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or allied subjects. The ideal candidate has to be competent in viral infection, animal handling, cell culture, Flow Cytometric Analysis, Viral plaque assay, RT-PCR, etc.
- Have a decent publication record from Ph.D. work (expected)
- Have submitted a Ph.D. thesis and is waiting for a viva voce may also apply. For such candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of an SRF until he/she defends the thesis
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the fellowship detail.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: May download the application form from the institute website.
Superscribe the envelope with "Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of ………………..”. The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
Last date for receiving an application: 20.05.2021
Date of display of shortlisted candidates on ILS website: 25.05.2021
Date & time of interview: Will be notified on the website
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
Terms and Conditions
- All communication will be through e-mail.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more