ILBS Department of Hepatology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences invites applications for the ILBS Department of Hepatology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellows are required to work in a funded research project titled, “To Study the Utility of Novel Urinary Biomarkers for Management of Acute Kidney Injury in Acute on Chronic Liver Failure”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship as per the Guidelines of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
ILBS Department of Hepatology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science OR graduate /postgraduate degree in Professional Course
- Be selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- Selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, lIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship as per the Guidelines of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- CV, (Maximum 5 pages)
- 1-page write-up on research interests
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the Google Form.
Step 2: Submit the CV (Maximum 5 pages) and 1-page write-up on research interests, accomplishments, and career plan to the PI by 20th May 2021.
Dr. Rakhi Maiwall, Additional Professor-
Hepatology & Principal Investigator
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) D-1,
Vasant Kunj New Delhi – 110 070
Submission Deadline: 20th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Prior experience of minimum 1 year working in liver/kidney-related research projects
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more