IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati invites applications for the IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Locking & Mutual Synchronization of Spin-torque Oscillators by Magnetoelastic Coupling". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks and GATE score in Electronics & Communication stream, OR
- Be GATE qualified ME/MTech/MS in Microelectronics & VLSI (device background) with a minimum of 70% marks, OR
- Be GATE/NET qualified, MSc Physics candidates with Electronics/Nanotechnology specialization & minimum of 70% marks
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Qualifications and Experience Certificate
- Detailed CV (not more than 2 pages)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application as per format including a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience
Step 3: Send a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience on or before 11th April 2021 to Dr. Swapnil Bhuktare, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Tirupati at email@example.com
Application Deadline:11th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The interview and other logistics will be conducted online only.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more